[NSRCA-discussion] 2018-2019 Sequences

Ron Hansen rcpilot at wowway.com
Tue Nov 28 16:44:35 AKST 2017

Advanced at one time had a double I and a figure M.  If memory serves me
correct a Figure M pulls before center then a half loop across center.  A
double I you go to center and perform a ¼ loop then go back in the opposite
direction back across center while performing a half loop back up to
vertical.