[NSRCA-discussion] Zero Judges at WC's

Jeff Worsham jeffryworsham at gmail.com
Tue Nov 14 10:21:01 AKST 2017

Obviously I don’t know squat about the whole process, but was just wondering-  if there’s a 10 judge panel, why can’t 2 of them be zero judges.  I understand if running 2 lines, 5 judges per line, there would need to be 4 more judges paid for.  But aren’t the final rounds flown on one line only with all 10 judges?  If so, why can’t 2 of them be zero judges?