[NSRCA-discussion] Jeti Opti Spin 90 Pro Question

W Anthony Abdullah aabdu at sbcglobal.net
Sun Nov 12 15:06:23 AKST 2017

Cliff,
Thank you for the info.

With my Castle ESCs, which is all I have used thus far, I set up an idle down switch, which effectively takes the trim down to zero and stops the motor when the stick is at idle. Then I flip the switch and get idle RPM, and away I go. The added safety benefit is, if the switch is in the run/idle position or throttle stick is not at idle, the ESC won't arm! I can hook everything up, and walk my plane out with no fear (respect yes, fear no) of the motor starting. Then switch to stop position which arms the ESC, then switch back to idle for the flight.

The question is, will the Jeti work the same way? I assume it has to read some low throttle position before it will spin up? I just want to control that with a switch.

Thanks again to all who have assisted me.

Sent from my iPad

>>> www.techstyles.com

>>> 2. If I unplug the battery and plug it back in, the settings are forgotten