[NSRCA-discussion] Nats Registration

Scott McHarg scmcharg at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 05:14:29 AKDT 2017

Understood but, again, all I'm trying to say is that if the pdf was
submitted through their website and in the URL, it began with https:, they
may have done it right.  My warning was for all of us, in general, to never
send any personal information via email ever.

*Scott A. McHarg*
VSCL / CANVASS U.A.S. Research Pilot
Texas A&M University
PPL - ASEL
Remote Pilot Certified Under FAA Part 107