[NSRCA-discussion] Nats registration

DaveL322 DaveL322 at comcast.net
Tue Jun 20 13:50:55 AKDT 2017

Collectively (from multiple contributors to this list), concerns have been expressed about - -the limited audience to which the survey was sent-the limited time frame for response and proximity to the NATs -the precedence potentially set by the survey results and possible actions taken by the BOD-the validity of the survey result when the question posed was accompanied by a substantial "sales pitch"
I would like to know what the BOD is planning to use as criteria to evaluate the results of the survey?
Would the BOD advocate/support/complete actions likely to disenfranchise 20-25% (as reported below) of the respondents and potentially cut the attendance in the Masters class at the NATs (and possibly local contests) by 25%?
Regards,
Dave
Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note5.
-------- Original message --------From: Joe Walker via NSRCA-discussion <nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org> Date: 6/20/17  2:00 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: Frackowiak Tony <frackowiak at sbcglobal.net>, Anthony Romano <anthonyr105 at hotmail.com>, General pattern discussion <nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org>, General pattern discussion <nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org> Subject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] Nats registration
Tony,Of the registered pilots that have responded, ~80% agree with the proposed format.  Of the total amount of folks that have responded whether or not they are registered for Masters this year, the percentage shifts to ~75% agree of the proposed format.  I suggested to the board that we give everyone at least a week to respond, which I think wraps up on Thursday of this week.
If there are folks that received the survey and would still like to have their thoughts heard, now would be a good time (by responding to the email with the survey attached of course, and not another discussion thread here or elsewhere).
Best,Joe Walker