[NSRCA-discussion] Nats registration

Whodaddy Whodaddy whodaddy10 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 10:42:53 AKDT 2017

Yup Toney the survey was one sided if i have not already paid i would not be going..
I have spent two much time and money in this hobby to watch it dwindle down to the state it is today .. Every time we change something a few more people drop out .. Now we have this BS killing the finals for master..
i will be going to nats with two Proteuses for sale RTF .. Not cheap but a good price ..

Gary

Sent from my iPhone