[NSRCA-discussion] Current Masters pilots question

John Pavlick jpavlick at idseng.com
Tue Jul 18 11:50:31 AKDT 2017

You guys need to get your sh#t together and FAST. After all of this latest
B.S. the guy who helped me get started in Pattern (A VERY good / dedicated /
proficient Masters pilot) has just taken himself off the list AND left the
NSRCA. Something to think about.

John Pavlick

Cell: 203-417-4971

Integrated Development Services