[NSRCA-discussion] Current Masters pilots question

Joe Lachowski jlachow at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 18 11:31:30 AKDT 2017

If the sequence committee had followed what was done by the previous sequence committees going back at least 4 cycles  for Masters we would not be discussing this issue ad nausium. We still have until December 31st. Get a new committee together and get this right. It isn't too late. I obviously wasted many hours putting together a document that would keep the sanity in the sequence process. Obviously it failed.

My head is spinning and like my bud Ed Alt, I am about to unsubscribe from this list too. I wonder what AMA leadership would think if they were following this discussion list?