[NSRCA-discussion] Current Masters pilots question

Vicente Bortone vincebrc at gmail.com
Tue Jul 18 12:14:24 AKDT 2017

Hi Jon

There will be more chance to have two groups of high level pilots helping
to judge each other's and other classes in local contests.  We are
overloading or in some cases running out of judges in local contest.  I
explained other reasons earlier.

VB

On Tue, Jul 18, 2017 at 2:50 PM John Pavlick via NSRCA-discussion <