[NSRCA-discussion] Website update

John Gayer west.engineering at comcast.net
Fri Jan 20 17:17:27 AKST 2017

John,
I see what you mean.
I'm not sure why no one ( including me) has submitted a rule change to
take Sportsman out of the supplemental class. How many years have we
included Sportsman at most or all local contests? Why do we need a
designation which defines Sportsman as a class whose only difference is
that it is specifically excluded from the Nats?

John