[NSRCA-discussion] Judging

John Gayer west.engineering at comcast.net
Mon Aug 7 07:23:22 AKDT 2017

Different case. For the humpty example, the pilot executed the wrong
maneuver with no attempt to fix the problem. The analogous situation
would be if the pilot pulled to vertical and then realized his error and
pushed back to a 45 upline and continued with the laydown humpty. Should
be a downgrade.

John