[NSRCA-discussion] 2017 NATS

Keith Black tkeithblack at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 19:13:20 AKDT 2016

This is amazing news!!!  Thanks to all of those that are working to make
this happen and thanks to Mike Harrison for putting forth the proposal. I
might just have to dust off my planes and get to the field so I can attend
NATS again. ;)  Wonder if I can get a wavier to move back to Intermediate.
LOL.

Keith Black

On Thu, Nov 3, 2016 at 3:16 PM, Scott McHarg via NSRCA-discussion <