[NSRCA-discussion] 2017 NATS

Joe Lachowski jlachow at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 4 06:02:55 AKDT 2016

I am disappointed in the direction the NSRCA has been going the last 5 years. Instead of focusing on growing participation in pattern as their primary goal it has done things like making sequences more and more difficult and now having alternate venues for the NATS. So tell me how having alternate venues for the NATS grows pattern? Answer is absolutely nothing. It just wastes financial assets. This idea too, will die. Do you honestly think others in the various regions of the country will put in the effort on a regular basis to have a NATS in their region?

I am done with the NSRCA. I've been a member since the late 80's. My contribution to the event as a CD over 25 years and long time sequence committee member has become a waste of my precious time.  My membership will permanently lapse this time around. I can no longer support an organization that is directionally lost. And you wonder why most of District 2 has left the NSRCA?