[NSRCA-discussion] 2017 NATS

Scott McHarg scmcharg at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 12:16:30 AKDT 2016

All,

Jon Carter has released a letter to our members concerning the 2017
Precision Aerobatics Nationals.  The board felt it important to release as
much information to you as possible in order to help answer some of the
questions that have been asked as of late.  One question that will be asked
is about the financials that are involved.  We hope to have some solid
figures available soon but this is a work in process and requires time to
change the variables to constants.  We believe that more detailed
information will be available in the next month or two.

For those concerned with the venue not being available, the AMA has
informed us that our dates will be held open in Muncie for 2017.  The AMA
Executive Council is excited about what we are trying to accomplish and is
looking forward to helping us achieve our goals.

The link to Jon's letter is on the home page of our website at www.nsrca.us
or can be directly accessed here:
https://www.nsrca.us/documents/boardmeetings/2017%20Nats%20LETTER%20TO%20NSRCA%20members.pdf

Regards,
Scott

*Scott A. McHarg*
VSCL / CANVASS U.A.S. Research Pilot
Texas A&M University
PPL - ASEL
Remote Pilot Certified Under FAA Part 107