[NSRCA-discussion] Awards

Vicente Bortone vincebrc at gmail.com
Tue May 24 05:40:43 AKDT 2016

I am trying to keep the Kansas City Pattern contest tradition.  We had more
than 60 contest now.  Therefore, I do engrave plaques or awards.  We use
nw-signs in Hays, Kansas.  The price is very good.  This year I got a lot
of unused wood from past contests.  nw-signs  agreed to produce only the
engrave metal so I could reused the old wood.  If you are interested send
me an e-mail and I will send you the contact information.

Vicente "Vince" Bortone

On Tue, May 24, 2016 at 7:55 AM, Phil Spelt via NSRCA-discussion <