[NSRCA-discussion] Awards

Jeff jeff at hillanalysis.com
Tue May 24 18:45:48 AKDT 2016

Attached are the Sportsman first place awards we gave at the Albuquerque Roadrunner (spring contest) and the Northern New Mexico Pattern Challenge (fall contest) last year. The other places and classes were identical except the place and class names were changed and a silver font fill and font background were used for second place and a bronze/copper color was used for third.

See you at the Nats!

Jeff Hill
jeff at hillanalysis.com

Our data-driven culture bears much of the blame for the decline of the Humanities in higher education. -ARNOLD WEINSTEIN