[NSRCA-discussion] F3P

Atwood, Mark atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Thu Mar 10 09:59:05 AKST 2016

Hey All,

We took this offline briefly to resolve, but my statement below was essentially accurate.  Team Trial location has NOT been set, but will be shortly.  Akron MAY still be the team trial, but only if a smaller, more suitable venue is not proposed by tomorrow.   Expectations are for that to happen, but we won’t know for a few days.

-M
MARK ATWOOD
President
o.  (440) 229-2502
c.  (216) 316-2489
e.  atwoodm at paragon-inc.com<mailto:atwoodm at paragon-inc.com>

Paragon Consulting, Inc.
5900 Landerbrook Drive, Suite 205, Cleveland Ohio, 44124
www.paragon-inc.com<http://www.paragon-inc.com/>

<http://www.paragon-inc.com/>
Powering The Digital Experience