[NSRCA-discussion] F3P

Dave davel322 at comcast.net
Thu Mar 10 09:41:22 AKST 2016

When was the vote to decline Akron?  The only vote I am aware of was in favor of the ammended F3P Team Program, and that included a bid submittal deadline of 11 March.
Regards,
Dave
Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note5.-------- Original message --------From: Rex via NSRCA-discussion <nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org> Date: 3/10/2016  12:59 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: "Atwood, Mark" <atwoodm at paragon-inc.com>, Peter Vogel <vogel.peter at gmail.com>, General pattern discussion <nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org> Subject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] F3P

That is news to me, Mark.  I have heard nothing from AMA since the vote failed for Akron.  I had not received any word on a time limit for bids.

Rex