[NSRCA-discussion] New Contest, D6

Cliff & Gail clcb at bresnan.net
Sat Apr 30 08:05:16 AKDT 2016

Hey Guys, May 14-15 is the date for a new contest in Grand Junction Colorado.  Grand Junction is located in the north west corner of Co. We are conveniently located between Denver and Salt Lake city. Perhaps we can coax some of those SLC flyers to come over and play with us. Extended Weather forecast shows 80 deg and 3-5 mph so its shaping up to be great! I have attached a flyer please pass it around to your pattern buddies in case they are not monitoring this list. Just in case your planning a vacation to Colorado throw a plane in and Lets Fly!!  You can pre-register on NSRCA, it helps with the process when you do.