[NSRCA-discussion] Video of electronic scribe contest setup

Peter Vogel vogel.peter at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 16:57:45 AKDT 2016

I filmed the contest setup process in Arvin a few weeks ago.  Video is here:

https://youtu.be/WL7ybhQfTmg

Sorry for the shaky video in the beginning, bear with me, most of the time
it's on a tripod and not shaky.  Also, apologies for the squeaky voice -- I
completely lost my voice the next day, allergies or cold that turned into a
sinus infection.

I'll do a few more videos in the coming days/weeks showing the use of
MasterScoring and also some common problem fixes was well as the tear-down
process.

Peter+

--
Director, Fixed Wing Flight Training
Associate Vice President, Academy of Model Aeronautics District X