[NSRCA-discussion] F-17.13

Anthony Romano anthonyr105 at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 18 02:14:51 AKDT 2015

Hi Stu,

Moving up?  The aresti and maneuver description shows it exiting inverted. Slide F-17.13-1 shows it correctly but slide F-17.13-2 shows an incorrect upright exit. A real ugly and awkward maneuver that is very hard to see to fly and probably worse to judge.

The slide for fourteen also seems to need some revision as well. The description includes a half circle with an integrated 1/4 roll (which I think should be a half roll) in the second radius changing the orientation of the aircraft which is not shown in the slide.

F-17.13 Big-M with two consecutive 1⁄4 rolls, 1⁄2 roll, 1⁄2 roll integrated, 1⁄2 roll, two consecutive 1⁄4 rolls
From upright, pull through a 1/4 loop into a vertical upline, perform two consecutive 1⁄4 rolls, perform a 1⁄2 knife-edge loop into a vertical downline, perform a 1⁄2 roll, push through a 1⁄2 loop into a vertical upline while performing a 1⁄2 roll integrated, perform a 1⁄2 roll, perform a 1⁄2 knife-edge loop into a vertical downline, perform two consecutive 1⁄4 rolls, push through a 1/4 loop, exit inverted.
F-17.14 Fighter Turn with 1⁄4 roll, 1⁄4 roll integrated, 1⁄4 roll
From inverted, push through a 1/8 loop into a 45° upline, perform a 1⁄4 roll, push through a 1⁄2 circle into a 45° upline while performing a 1⁄4 roll integrated to the outside, perform a 1⁄4 roll, push through a 1/8 loop, exit upright.

Great to see people are looking at these schedules already so these issues can be worked out.

Anthony
Sent from my iPad