[NSRCA-discussion] Freestyle rounds F3P worlds

happyshadows at comcast.net happyshadows at comcast.net
Sat Mar 21 18:00:28 AKDT 2015

Bravo, Joseph.
Karen Lockhart

----- Original Message -----

From: "Don Szczur via NSRCA-discussion" <nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org>
To: nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org
Sent: Saturday, March 21, 2015 8:14:37 PM
Subject: [NSRCA-discussion] Freestyle rounds F3P worlds

Joseph flew freestyle today. We would like to thank the Swiss team member, Christian who shared his airplane (borrowed from the Czechs) with Joseph with the agreement he stay above 15 feet- it looks like he did that at least until the last round.
Freestyle 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHB0q0F2nz4
Freestyle 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7poHUpC6dk
Last round of Freestyle. He liked this one the most. During the introduction the announcer correctly pronounces Joseph's name (not that we'll pronounce it that way...)
Freestyle 4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XL-RpYs6ng
Cheers,
Don