[NSRCA-discussion] Freestyle rounds F3P worlds

tocdon at netscape.net tocdon at netscape.net
Sat Mar 21 16:16:46 AKDT 2015

Joseph flew freestyle today.  We would like to thank the Swiss team member, Christian who shared his airplane (borrowed from the Czechs) with Joseph with the agreement he stay above 15 feet- it looks like he did that at least until the last round.

Freestyle 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHB0q0F2nz4

Freestyle 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7poHUpC6dk

Last round of Freestyle.  He liked this one the most.  During the introduction the announcer correctly pronounces Joseph's name (not that we'll pronounce it that way...)

Freestyle 4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XL-RpYs6ng

Cheers,
Don