[NSRCA-discussion] Freestyle rounds F3P worlds

Bob Kane getterflash at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 21 18:44:06 AKDT 2015

Great work Joseph !!! Bob Kane
getterflash at yahoo.com
      From: Don Szczur via NSRCA-discussion <nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org>
 To: nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org
 Sent: Saturday, March 21, 2015 8:14 PM
 Subject: [NSRCA-discussion] Freestyle rounds F3P worlds

Joseph flew freestyle today.  We would like to thank the Swiss team member, Christian who shared his airplane (borrowed from the Czechs) with Joseph with the agreement he stay above 15 feet- it looks like he did that at least until the last round.  Freestyle 1https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHB0q0F2nz4 Freestylehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7poHUpC6dk Last round of Freestyle.  He liked this one the most.  During the introduction the announcer correctly pronounces Joseph's name (not that we'll pronounce it that way...) Freestyle 4 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XL-RpYs6ng Cheers,Don