[NSRCA-discussion] How High Can Drones Fly

Phil S. chuenkan at comcast.net
Wed Feb 11 06:43:19 AKST 2015

I heard this week on CNN about a plane that spotted a quad up in the
5-digit altitude (> 10K feet!).  Those idiots are going to ruin RC for
those of us who have a modicum of common sense...

Phil Spelt, KCRC Emeritus, Secretary
AMA 1294 Scientific Leader Member
SPA L-18, Board Member
(865)435-1476v, (865)604-0541c