[NSRCA-discussion] D4 Toledo Attendees - Need your help

Atwood, Mark atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Wed Apr 8 05:23:21 AKDT 2015

Hey Guys,

Matt Finley is manning the NSRCA Booth at the Toledo show this weekend and so far we have ZERO volunteers to help him out!!!  NADA.   If you’re coming to the show, PLEASE spare an hour or two to help give him a break.   Can you please contact us off list  (Matt - rcfin02 at msn.com<mailto:rcfin02 at msn.com>, Mark - Atwoodm at paragon-inc.com<mailto:Atwoodm at paragon-inc.com>) and set up a time that you can spell him at the booth?

We all talk about how we need to have these booths to promote pattern and to promote the NSRCA, but when the rubber meets the road, no one is willing to commit the time to do it.  It’s unfair to expect Matt to sit there for 3 full days.  Come on D4…time to step up.

-M
Mark Atwood
Paragon Consulting, Inc.  |  President
5900 Landerbrook Drive Suite 205, Cleveland Ohio, 44124
Direct: 440.229.2502 |  Fax: 440.684.3102
www.paragon-inc.com<http://www.paragon-inc.com/>