[NSRCA-discussion] 2015 Nats Rain Day

Jeff and Claire jeffclaire at cableone.net
Thu Apr 9 18:39:36 AKDT 2015

Hello,
Just had a look at the 2015 Nats Pattern Contestant Info.pdf on the AMA
website. Regarding the "Rain Day" it says:
"In the event one or more rounds cannot be completed during the week due to
inclement weather, we will use Friday for the Finals Day. This is a
deviation from the rulebook which outlines a procedure on how to handle a
lost day for the Masters class (RCA-9). This procedure was developed when
the NATS schedule did not include a rain day. Now that we have a rain day,
we will use it if needed."

Mention of "Finals Day" implies the rain day applies only to Masters and
FAI.  Are Intermediate and Advanced also afforded a rain day if inclement
weather prevents completing one or more of their rounds?
Thank you,
Jeff Worsham