[NSRCA-discussion] Team USA - Toledo Show

Atwood, Mark atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Tue Apr 7 19:15:55 AKDT 2015

Hey Everyone,

If you’re planning to attend the Weak Signals RC Expo in Toledo this weekend, please stop by the NSRCA booth and support Team USA by picking up a shirt and hat or buying some raffle Tix!   I’ll have T-Shirts, Polo’s, Hats, and few Addidas polos with the Team logo.   In addition to having them at the NSRCA booth, I think Mike Mueller will have some at the F3AUnlimited booth, Andrew will likely have some at the AJ-Aircraft booth, and I’ll also have some at the Airtronics booth.  Take some home for the guys in your local club!

Hope to see everyone there!!

-Mark
Mark Atwood
Paragon Consulting, Inc.  |  President
5900 Landerbrook Drive Suite 205, Cleveland Ohio, 44124
Direct: 440.229.2502 |  Fax: 440.684.3102
www.paragon-inc.com<http://www.paragon-inc.com/>