[NSRCA-discussion] Integral for sale: includes EVERYTHING

Anthony Abdullah aabdu at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 11 13:42:05 AKDT 2014

Truly ready to fly Integral for sale. Includes EVERYTHING.

Due to my absolutely insane work schedule I have decided to start my off season and retooling early (gotta have a contra). As such I am parting ways with my beloved Integral and everything that goes with it.

Sale includes:
-Trimmed out Integral 2 meter pattern plane with a lot of life left in it
-Has high end servos throughout
-Hacker C5014XL Comp with carbon fiber spinner
-Castle HV 80 ESC
-Spare set of white wings AND the $85 dollar built up Dave Snow wing kit still in the unopened box
-Airtronics SD10 transmitter with extra NiMh battery
-5 10S packs of varying brand from Turnigy to Rhino
-Wing and stab covers

The plane doesn't need anything, just charge it up, and go fly it. I competed with this plane just a few short weeks ago.

All for the low low price of $2200

Obviously the plane can NOT be shipped, so if you live in Bangladesh and have no plans to travel to the US, that might cause a problem.

Please contact me directly off list if you have questions, want to see pictures, or just want to chat.

Anthony Abdullah
South Euclid, Ohio 44143
aabdu at sbcglobal.net