[NSRCA-discussion] Biside For Sale

David Harmon k6xyz at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 12 14:45:12 AKDT 2014

Selling the BJ Craft  Biside....

It has 50 flights and is totally undamaged.
No personal stickers or any other blemishes.

It was set up for the Plettenberg Advance and JR HV servos.
It was built with a removable rudder so shipping won't be an issue.
Included in the sale price is a custom built wing box that fits the wings
perfectly and also includes a custom cradle for the fuse (very nice)
The original BJ Craft box will be used for shipping.

I have a Mezlik 3 blade prop and Falcon spinner that was suggested for the
airplane.
If interested please add 150.00 to sale price.

Give me a call or send email if you would like to see pictures or discuss
shipping.
918-261-3488
K6XYZ at sbcglobal.net

I am asking 1850.00 for the airframe only.

Thanks for your consideration,

David Harmon
Sperry, OK