[NSRCA-discussion] Fw: A380 landing

THERUPMAN at aol.com THERUPMAN at aol.com
Mon May 5 11:54:51 AKDT 2014

And you wonder why these guys fall asleep?

In a message dated 5/5/2014 12:58:22 P.M. Central Daylight Time,

Sent: Monday, May 05, 2014 9:22 AM
Subject: Re: A380 landing

Hi All..  Thsi is a clean  link below to the klip.. No attached file
Enjoy..

I am still leary of the Airbus because of all the fly by wire stuff but  it
truly is state of the art technology. The pilots are basically computer
operators. Neat presentation though. Enjoy!
    Del

Great flight I fly Lufthansa any day perfect landing  you have to watch it
maybe someday I can fly  again

-

HOW  DO YOU DESCRIBE THIS!!! WHAT DOES BOEING DO NOW??!! WHAT HAPPENS IF
ONE  OF THESE GOES DOWN??!!-k

The  Airbus is built by the French, a Boeing competitor. Enjoy.  R.

At  14:30 it's a little long but well worth it.  Plenty of gadgets on  this
airplane.  The video was very well done.

I  would sure like to fly in one of these A380 airplanes!

This  is an incredible video of a German Airbus landing at SFO. The
approach  shows wonderful and memorable views of the GG Bridge, the Presidio, the
Bay Bridge , and the approach to SFO. You will enjoy this aviation  video.

Big,  Big Airplane ~ 800 PLUS PASSENGERS
Airbus A-380 First Landing at  SFO.....NOW THIS IS REALLY WORTH WATCHING.

Use  full screen!

The  pilots sit away from everything, no yoke, etc. Captain pulls up a
keyboard once in a while to enter info but the plane does most of the  work....

It  seems extensively automated. The air traffic controller gives them
heading, altitude and speed, and they dial it in. Pretty  interesting.

For  best results go "full  screen" on your monitor.   It will seem like
you are in the cockpit.

http://www.wimp.com/approachlanding/

_Click  Here! _
(http://www.incredimail.com/?id=621131&did=10501&ppd=2812,201301281447,9,1,1180441903474533673&rui=138884255&app_test_id=0&sd=20140502)