[NSRCA-discussion] Fw: A380 landing

Del R drykert2 at rochester.rr.com
Mon May 5 09:58:19 AKDT 2014

Sent: Monday, May 05, 2014 9:22 AM
Subject: Re: A380 landing
Hi All..  Thsi is a clean link below to the klip.. No attached file Enjoy..

I am still leary of the Airbus because of all the fly by wire stuff but it truly is state of the art technology. The pilots are basically computer operators. Neat presentation though. Enjoy!
    Del

      Great flight I fly Lufthansa any day perfect landing you have to watch it maybe someday I can fly  again

      -

                  HOW DO YOU DESCRIBE THIS!!! WHAT DOES BOEING DO NOW??!! WHAT HAPPENS IF ONE OF THESE GOES DOWN??!!-k

      The Airbus is built by the French, a Boeing competitor. Enjoy. R.

      At 14:30 it's a little long but well worth it.  Plenty of gadgets on this airplane.  The video was very well done.

      I would sure like to fly in one of these A380 airplanes!

       This is an incredible video of a German Airbus landing at SFO. The approach shows wonderful and memorable views of the GG Bridge, the Presidio, the Bay Bridge , and the approach to SFO. You will enjoy this aviation video.

      Big, Big Airplane ~ 800 PLUS PASSENGERS
      Airbus A-380 First Landing at SFO.....NOW THIS IS REALLY WORTH WATCHING.

      Use full screen!

      The pilots sit away from everything, no yoke, etc. Captain pulls up a keyboard once in a while to enter info but the plane does most of the work....

      It seems extensively automated. The air traffic controller gives them heading, altitude and speed, and they dial it in. Pretty interesting.

      For best results go "full screen" on your monitor.  It will seem like you are in the cockpit.

        http://www.wimp.com/approachlanding/

                        Click Here!
                       ►