[NSRCA-discussion] Club dues

Larry Diamond ldiamond at diamondrc.com
Fri Mar 28 08:46:51 AKDT 2014

All the responses have been from a gerneral open member stand point.

Evansville Radio Control Model Aircraft Club (ERCMAC) has typically 150 members  for any given year and is located in the southwest corner of Indiana.

ERCMAC does a great job of offering varying or discounted memberships. They do not charge an initiation fee.

http://www.evansvillercclub.net/

The field is a North/South 500' concrete runway. Outstanding pits w/ electric support and seperate indoor restrooms for men and women near the pits. Easily in the top 100 R/C fields in the Unitied States.

Here is a cut/paste of the offerings for one year unless otherwise stated:
 -Associate membership $10.00 (no
-Open membership $50.00
-Addtional family membership $20.00 each (persons living in the same household)
*******Additional family names________________________*******
-Junior membership (under age 19 as of July 1 of the membership year $20.00
-Five year membership $200.00
-Fifteen year membership $500.00
-Life membership $1000.00

Larry Diamondflying privileges)