[NSRCA-discussion] Club dues

S. McNickle nelson_jett at comcast.net
Fri Mar 28 08:32:26 AKDT 2014

Our dues are $40/year with no initiation. Our club is limited to 40 members by our agreement with the property owner.
We don't pay the owner for the use of the land, but we have yearly expenses for fertilizer, the porta-jon, gasoline and maintenance for the tractor and savings for the next tractor.
Several members make donations on an irregular basis.