[NSRCA-discussion] Matt Finley D4 ( Toledo Show Banner )

RON HANSEN rcpilot at wowway.com
Tue Feb 25 06:15:49 AKST 2014

Jim,

Just to clarify, Matt is not talking about the NSRCA banner used at the past shows.  He plans to continue using that same banner at this years Toledo show.  Matt is considering designing an additional ne w message board that promotes the NSRCA and pattern.  Below Matt has listed a few reasons to join the NSRCA and try pattern .  Matt is solic iting comments on this list  and help with producing the message board professionally.

Thanks

Ron Hansen