[NSRCA-discussion] Matt Finley D4 ( Toledo Show Banner )

Jim Quinn jaqfly at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 05:22:15 AKST 2014

Check with Anthony, he may have the banner for Toledo.
We used one last weekend at the WRAM's show, which can be sent to you.
There was also one in CA last month, I believe.
You really don't need to make a new banner. Dave J. made one a few years
ago when there was some confusion on getting one from the WRAM's show. I
believe it stayed in Toledo.

Jim Quinn