[NSRCA-discussion] Matt Finley D4 ( Toledo Show Banner )

Anthony Romano anthonyr105 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 25 06:34:13 AKST 2014

Hi Matt,
I have the banner all ready to ship to you. Just send me your address directly and I will have it out in a few days.
Jon Lowe and I have been discussing some new promotional stuff that we are trying to get together. At one point there was a brochure sort of like this that we used to hand out. I have to dig around my shop I may still have some around.
Anthony