[NSRCA-discussion] Pattern Primer

Jas S justanotherflyr at gmail.com
Mon Feb 24 07:56:13 AKST 2014

Would videos of Sportsman, Intermediate and Advanced help like I did with
FAI and Humberto did with Masters? If so, I can try and get it done in the
next week or 2. I'll try and use different planes (like a 50 size for
Sportsman and Intermediate) to do them to show it doesn't take a 2M plane
to fly pattern.

--
Jason
http://jasonshangar.weebly.com/