[NSRCA-discussion] Pattern Primer

Anthony Romano anthonyr105 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 24 07:50:50 AKST 2014

I am trying to get some of these things together to get on the NSRCA page. We used to have a nice beginner section but it seemed to get lost in one of the updates. Send anything you put together to me and we will try to get it organized. One thing I really one is some video. Could someone record a sequence on one of the sims?
Anthony