[NSRCA-discussion] Pattern Primer

J N Hiller jnhiller at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 22 11:13:16 AKST 2014

I’d come down but it looks like I’m going to be in Canada, crap.
I should finish the 5 part series next week. I still need to put together a
mailing list of area clubs, probably from AMA within 100 mi. 250 mi was too
many.
I also intend to suggest attending a judging seminar. There is no better
place or way to get indoctrinated in how to fly pattern.
Jim