[NSRCA-discussion] From the Judges Chair

Derek Koopowitz derekkoopowitz at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 07:18:09 AKDT 2014

The competitor has to demonstrate that an exit line and entry line exists
between two maneuvers.  If the judge has to think about whether the line
was an exit line or an entry line then a deduction should be made.  All the
rule book states is that a line must exist - yes, we know there is no
defined length to that line - so if a judge has to think about it then it
should be a deduction.

To me it's just like point rolls... if the judge thinks that there wasn't a
point then the competitor did not clearly demonstrate the point and a
deduction should be made.  Remember, it is up to the competitor to clearly
demonstrate all elements of the maneuver so that there should be no
ambiguity.