[NSRCA-discussion] What a difference a year makes

Dave Lockhart DaveL322 at comcast.net
Wed Mar 20 14:23:31 AKDT 2013

Hi Bill,

I can only claim to be a geologist by education, having spent my career in
the environmental field.  And I am honestly envious of your experience with
the Antartic ice cores.very cool stuff.

There is no doubt that specific data sets with specific analyses can show
not only increasing temperatures, but even linkage to human activity.
Skeptical Science is well known left leaning website.  We can disagree on
the politics.

If I were not rather busy (to say the least) at the moment building a 43"
long foamy with contra system at a target weight of 85 grams for ETOC, I'd
dig up a number of links that are neutral or contrary to the specific topics
you (Bill) noted.

And as I stated before, I'm not advocating all environmental regulations be
canned, but the big picture and a balance of data and perspectives should be
considered.  I spent much of my professional career cleaning up MTBE, which
was forced on the petroleum industry despite warnings it would do more harm
than good.  Just one example of a politically driven knee jerk reaction that
despite intentions of helping the environment ended up harming the
environment.

Dave