[NSRCA-discussion] Question for Electric Guru's

Robert L. Beaubien rob at koolsoft.com
Fri Mar 8 15:09:09 AKST 2013

Ok, now that I have it removed from the plane, the diameter of it is 42mm x length of 48mm (case only, not including front and back shafts) and a weight of 272g.  The ESC is an 80A as well.  I’m speculating this is NOT what is specified on that website.

-          Robert Beaubien
-          D7 Webmaster

"No trees were harmed in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced."