[NSRCA-discussion] Renewal notices

Derek Koopowitz derekkoopowitz at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 11:40:38 AKDT 2013

Certification works just fine for ALL NSRCA members... we've had several
recertify these past few days.

As for the website - I ran into some conversion issues and they've been
taken care of as they've occurred.  This was a HUGE undertaking to convert
from an old version of software to something more current.  For anyone to
underestimate this undertaking by ONE person is a huge mistake.