[NSRCA-discussion] Renewal notices

Joe Lachowski jlachow at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 25 11:17:56 AKDT 2013

Not to mention certification before the Nats.

Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2013 08:32:30 -0400
From: schale1 at verizon.net
To: nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org
Subject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] Renewal notices

    Clicking on most of the menu headers leads to Welcome to District 8
    including just typing in nsrca.us, Join goes nowhere, No contest
    results that were previously available seem to be there.  No Links,
    No Store

    Was this ready for prime time?

    Stuart

    On 6/24/2013 12:44 PM, Scott McHarg