[NSRCA-discussion] Renewal notices

Jon Lowe jonlowe at aol.com
Tue Jun 25 13:20:49 AKDT 2013

I want to thank Derek for all of his hard work in changing over the website.  This is a massive change, in the works for a long time, and Derek has done most of it himself.  Yeah, there are a few bugs, but he and others are working hard to fix them.  The judging certification process works fine; I took the test today.  The list of certified judges is being worked on by Derek and Jon Carter.

The revised website will better serve our needs as we move forward and become more digitized.

Jon