[NSRCA-discussion] Air Conditioned Shop

Dave Burton burtona at atmc.net
Wed Jun 12 17:02:31 AKDT 2013

I did the ductless mini split heat pump in my 24 X 36 garage/shop too. It's
a 21,000 btu unit and works great in summer and winter. Total cost was about
$1,200.00 as I bought it on e-bay and did the installation myself. A hole
the size of a dryer vent in an outside wall and two pipes and a power cord
were all the cutting I had to do. Outside unit mounted on a concrete pad

Dave