[NSRCA-discussion] Air Conditioned Shop

Keith Black tkeithblack at gmail.com
Wed Jun 12 15:16:37 AKDT 2013

I put a Ductless Mini Split AC in my garage and it's been awesome. Mine has
a heat pump so it heats in the winter and cools in the summer. It also
keeps the humidity very low.

This needs to be installed and can't be rolled around, so if that's OK it
is an excellent solution.

Look up "Mini Split Air conditioner" on google. I have a Hitachi unit.

Keith Black