[NSRCA-discussion] jr ds8711 servo

Peter Vogel vogel.peter at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 07:00:27 AKST 2013

I like my 8911, but I like my JR MP83T (which is a little larger than
standard) even better, linear hall sensor instead of pot driven, I've never
seen a servo that returned to center as accurately even under load.  563
oz-in of torque is massive overkill and it is a little heavier than the
8911 and the 8711 but I admit to getting the giggles every time I start it
up with the rudder deflected and it *slowly* returns the rudder to center
with its soft-start.

Peter+

--
Director, Fixed Wing Flight Training