[NSRCA-discussion] jr ds8711 servo

Phil S. chuenkan at comcast.net
Tue Feb 12 06:54:43 AKST 2013

RVP, I think I have some of those in my hanger!  They're doing what they
are best for, these days -- taking up space, and keeping the shelf from
floating off into space.  Also have some KPS-15's to complement them...

Phil Spelt, KCRC Past President
AMA 1294 Scientific Leader Member
SPA 177 Board Member
(865)435-1476v, (865)604-0541c